Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Armani Garcia Reflective Essay

During the expedition I had to work and understand what happen to get the understanding of cancer.The expedition feels different to me because I had to research the way and the functions of cancer. The way the work load went was so difficult because I never worked that hard on anything so the thought of what I got out of it was kind of crazy.The tactics that was used by the teachers was a great thought and it helped the knowledge of the expedition.
The topic I would focus on is the what type of food would contain cancer type cells or what may contain cancer.The main focuse I would focus on would try to contain what type of information I can get from ever one. If I was to continue the expedition i would try to get more information to my community about the cancer work that m school has been working on. The work that was produced I would try to prduce more questions with the relating fact of where was the first cancer patiniont found?
I would say this was a learing experince do to the fact of what I reasearched and learned from many different teachers.The reason being is that do to this expedition I learned many different causes and cases of cancer .The thing that amazed me in this expedition case is that there where many examples of how cancer affects your life and how it can be avoided.
To be continued.....

No comments: