Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shahrod Drumond December 18, 2007
BCHS Kelley/Jared

In my opinion the experience wasn’t much. It semed like any other class or school project we ever had. I guess it was kind of cool but i think being that this was our first expedition we did a pretty good job. Overall i didn’t learn that much on cancer cells but I did learn about how cancer cell reproduce much faster than the normal cells which was quite fascenating. Also in language arts we learned about how Hiroshima created radioactive waves that later caused many poeple to aquire leukaemia.
I think some ideas that would be good to be able to continue this expedition is to do a fundraising that will raise money to continue the expedition and we can use the money to add more creativity into the expedition. Another idea is that we can do another fundraising but over the computer because that may attract more attention. We all know everybody is on the computer.
In Mr. Simon’s class the report I did on cancer turned out to be one of my most sucessful pieces. I found out that the assignment was very difficult and challenging. The reason it was most dificult because I was trying to explain cancer and tobacco and how they correspond with each other and that was very difficult to do.
As far as doing something else to improve the expedition is we could add more creativity and artwork. That would make it more appealing and attract attention and especially the youth.

No comments: