Monday, December 17, 2007

Reflection on Cancer Project 2 -Jissette

BCHS
Living Environment
Jissette Maldonado
12/14/07

My project is going well, though I'm was kind of worried that I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time because it seemed as if it
would have been a huge project. Luckily it wasn't and I'm working very hard towards finishing it, and making sure that it is easily readable by little kids as well as the high school.
I've been learning a lot about what a mutation is and I've concentrated on UV rays to show my display. I have drawings and captions to go with the drawings, and they explain how your cells mutate when it is exposed to high UV rays, which can eventually give you skin cancer. I've tried to make it look as colorful and appealing to the eye as I can, and I hope everyone likes it.

No comments: