Monday, December 17, 2007

Sarita's Reflection

I had a lot of fun making my model because I got to play with clay (lol).But other than that,my project came out better than what I expected it to be.I think that maybe I could add a little more info so that people can understand what I am doing, instead of just explaining chromosomes and what is in them. But at the moment I'm not really sure what to add,because my display is really small.


The process that I went through wasn't bad at all,the only thing I did was follow a diagram that Tom had drew in my science notebook that I had to study for my verbal exam.


The only thing I need to do is maybe add some more things like I said before,such as info. But then I guess whoever else is doing this topic as well will explain everything,just as long as my is related to theirs.


I learned a lot about my topic since I began studying this topic that I didn't even begin with.My original topic was Sarcoma.So since I was assigned to this I went along with it because I had no choice (hehe), and plus it was fun to make when I was making my clay model.
From this topic I learned that there are DNA-Genes in a Chromosome which I never knew about, although I did know that there were Chromosomes within a cell.

No comments: