Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Robert's Reflection

Robert Jones
Refective Essay

On my experience completing the BCS first cancer expedition it was ok I mean that we are finally finished and I am proud to be one of the first students to do this project.

What I learn from the cancer expedition is that breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer in women and prostate cancer is the leading cause of cancer for older males.If I was to continue with the exedition I would shut it down and continue on with my class work because this thing with cancer is not really helping me much in my life time, I know the awarenes of cancer and how to pervent from geting cancer.

On the trips it went well we went to the NYC department of health got a whole lot of panfets on cancer, how to pervent cancer, and which places in NY has more cancer victims than the others. then we went to the library of cancer and did a worksheet on a cancer asignment; What i found challening is getting there to the building.

No comments: